- Year-round Every Saturday, 8:00 am to 12:00 noon
- First Wednesday in May through Last Wednesday in September: 3:00 to 6:30 pm
Please help us keep recyclables out of the waste stream by separating them from your trash and putting them in the special bins available on site. Please rinse out containers before recycling.
- Cardboard (broken down)
- Paper Products: Newspapers, Magazines, Brown Paper Bags
- Plastic: Milk jugs, detergent bottles, jugs, etc.
- Glass: Jars (rinsed out), bottles, etc.
- Metal: Aluminum, Cans (rinsed, labels off), etc.
LARGE ITEM RECYCLING
We have two large dumpsters onsite. We reserve the right to refuse deliveries if the dumpsters are full.
SCRAP METAL BIN
Metal Buckets, Washing Machines, Dryers, Water Heaters, Metal Microwaves, Toaster Ovens, Scrap Roofing, Duct work, etc.
- Fees will be charged for large debris deliveries
- Large loads by appointment only
- Tires must be off rims
- NO Toxic Materials of any kind.
- No Asbestos bearing materials
- NO Engines, Lawn Mowers, Lawn Tractors, Etc. unless they have been completely drained of fluids
- NO Oil, Antifreeze, Fuel. Please take these to a garage or licensed facility.
- NO Gasoline Containers can NOT be accepted unless they are cut in two and are DRY.
- NO Propane Cylinders. Explosion hazard.
- Batteries: See Attendant for disposal of Lithium, Rechargeable, and Auto Batteries
- Refrigerators and Air Conditioners must be put on the refrigerator pad for freon removal, immediately on the right when you come up the driveway
The reuse room, located in the barn at the transfer station, is open whenever the station is open.
We accept donations of books, magazines, clothing, footwear, toys, household items, furniture and pretty much anything else that is in good, reusable condition. We encourage everyone to take advantage of this program. Come in and take whichever items you want. If you have unwanted items, don’t throw them away – donate them instead and give them a new life!
The transfer station is located approximately 2 miles North of KC’s country store on Crow Hill Road, on the right.